Seven Steps to Easy Fisting
Author: Author UnknownFiled in: how-to, fisting
Yes, you can get your whole hand inside your partner's pussy. For women who are into massive penetration, nothing is a bigger turn-on. No experience is necessary for either of you but if your gal pal is a little roomy or has given birth in the past, you'll have an easier time. Otherwise, you may need to start off slow and work your way up. A few words of caution before you roll up your sleeves and plunge in: fisting can result in injury to the fistee if not done properly. Trust and communication between partners is essential--and tons of lube help a lot, too. Respect your partner's limits and pain threshold. The following guide is intended for consenting adult partners who wish to engage in this act, and we assume no responsibility for possible injuries caused by or to those attempting it. That said, let these tips be your guide to safe and sane fisting.
1. Get her ready. Make sure your partner is relaxed, turned on, and comfortable. When a woman becomes aroused, her vagina relaxes, expands, and lengthens all very important for accommodating a fist. Also, make sure your hand is very clean and your nails closely trimmed.
2. Use extreme amounts of lube. Even the wettest snatch can use some extra juice during fisting the more, the better. Two lubes I recommend are Astroglide and Liquid Silk. A latex glove can also reduce friction and is a good idea for safer sex purposes.
3. Start slow. Start with one or two fingers and work your way up to three and then four. Most women need some time to further relax the muscles of their vagina, and some may require several stretching sessions, over weeks or even months, before you can actually get your whole hand in.
4. Duck inside. As you add more fingers to your partner's cunt, squeeze them together so your index and pinkie fingers are under your middle and ring fingers. As you push further inside, tuck your thumb under your fingers. (Imagine you're making shadow puppets and trying to do a duck.) This makes your hand into a wedge shape that allows you to gradually stretch her open as you press on. Apply steady but slow pressure.
5. Let her lead. Listen to your partner and let her tell you when to push, when to back off, when to add more fingers, and when it's too much. Fisting can cause vaginal muscle and tissue injuries if you go too fast or too hard. Some pain during fisting is normal, but you have to take her word on the difference between a good hurt and a bad hurt.
6. All the way in. The knuckles are the widest part of the hand and the most difficult part to get past the opening of the vagina. You'll probably run into resistance at that point. Wait until your partner is ready before making the big push. She may be able to help by bearing down as if giving birth. Once your knuckles slip past the ring of muscles around the vaginal entrance, you'll find your whole hand enveloped in warm, wet pussy. Now roll your hand into a fist.
7. Voila! At this point, your partner may or may not want you to make gentle fucking movements with your hand inside her, or stimulate her clit. Fisting produces extremely intense sensations for women, so ask her what feels good. When you're done, make your hand into the wedge shape again, and gently slide out.
***A note: Not everyone finds fisting as easy as this article might suggest. I have known of instances where it just doesn't happen-- either because she can't relax enough to let it happen, or because she is quite small inside. Whatever the case, please use good judgement here and good communication as well.
- Fisting (Vaginal that is) by chelgrrl
- Clips and Clamps by Author Unknown
- Hair bondage by Author Unknown
- Ice Play by Naia
- Sensuous Caning by Conrad Hodson